incubator-ftpserver-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: cannot build ftpserver from trunk
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2007 09:22:54 GMT
Benny Pedersen wrote:
 > Hello
 >
 > I now got a little bit further. I have run the 'test' and 'install'
targets correctly, but when I try to create a distribution package
(according to instrictions on
http://cwiki.apache.org/FTPSERVER/building.html)  i get another error
(see below). Do I have to manually download the ftplet-api manually, or
is this an error you can correct?

 > [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
 > [INFO]
 > [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
 >
 > GroupId: org.apache.ftpserver
 > ArtifactId: ftplet-api
 > Version: 1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT

 > Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
 >
 > Then, install it using the command:
 >     mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.ftpserver
-DartifactId=ftplet-
 > api \
 >         -Dversion=1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

 >   org.apache.ftpserver:ftplet-api:jar:1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT

That file should have been installed in your local repos during the
install step. Could you please verify that you have the following file:
~\.m2\repository\org\apache\ftpserver\ftplet-api\1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT\ftplet-api-1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT.jar

~ is probably your user folder under Documents and Settings if you'r on
Windows.

/niklas