incubator-ftpserver-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Problems creating a ftp server: java.net.BindException: Permission denied
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:03:39 GMT
Hi Miguel

The behavior your seeing is typical for runnings daemons as a non-root
user on Linux. However, you say you start the service as root if I
understood you correctly? Could you please confirm this in any way, like
using ps, but you might not have the time before it dies right?

/niklas