incubator-ftpserver-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <>
Subject Re: file transfer
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:47:43 GMT
Patel Ashok wrote:
 > Rajeev Kamal wrote:
 >> Hello,
 >> I want to use FTPServer API as I found in the following jarkarta
link. ""
 >> Is there a jar file that I can download to use these API's.
 >> Thanks,
 >> Rajeev
 > Rajeev,
 > Clink on download link on the left side using the link below.
 > You can find "
there which has jar file you are looking for.

These are from a very old release. Currently I would recommend you to
download the sources from Subversion and build your own binary (until we
make a new release).

To download the sources, follow the instructions here:

To build a binary, follow these instructions:

If you run into any problems, please get back to this mailing list and
I'll help you out.

View raw message