incubator-ftpserver-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: file transfer
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:47:43 GMT
link. "http://incubator.apache.org/ftpserver/apidocs/index.html"
 >> Is there a jar file that I can download to use these API's.
 >> Thanks,
 >> Rajeev
 >>

 > Rajeev,
 >
 > Clink on download link on the left side using the link below.
 >
 > http://incubator.apache.org/ftpserver/index.html
 >
 > You can find "ftpserver-dev.zip
<http://incubator.apache.org/ftpserver/download/ftpserver-dev.zip>"
there which has jar file you are looking for.

These are from a very old release. Currently I would recommend you to
download the sources from Subversion and build your own binary (until we
make a new release).

To download the sources, follow the instructions here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FTPSERVER/Source

To build a binary, follow these instructions:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FTPSERVER/Building

If you run into any problems, please get back to this mailing list and
I'll help you out.

/niklas