incubator-ftpserver-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: file transfer
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 16:42:43 GMT
[Resending, hopefully not double posting]

Hi

Dell'oro Marco wrote:
 > I installed the FTP server, but the transfer rate is
 > terribly slow for big files... Is there any tuning I
 > should perform in order to speed up the file transfer?

Not anything specific that I could think of besides the buffer size as
described in this issue (). And that is not currently tweakable.

I would like to test your scenario but need some more specifics:
* how large are the files?
* is it both for storing and retrieving files?
* what environment are you testing in?
* what version are you using for testing, the binaries from the site or
built from SVN?

/niklas