incubator-ftpserver-dev mailing list archives

From "Benny Pedersen" <...@jysk.com>
Subject Re: Re: cannot build ftpserver from trunk
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2007 10:17:15 GMT
Success!

I can now build the Apache FtpServer according to your instructions on http://cwiki.apache.org/FTPSERVER/building.html
Thank you for helping me out.

/Benny

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org] På vegne af Niklas Gustavsson
Sendt: 24. februar 2007 10:54
Til: ftpserver-dev@incubator.apache.org
Emne: Re: cannot build ftpserver from trunk

Benny Pedersen wrote:
> It seems that i already have installed ftplet jar in my local repository:

Found it. I cleaned out my environment and was able to reproduce your problem. it comes from
us only generating the Javadoc JAR during release builds but the distribution POM expecting
it even during the default builds. I've now moved the part that collected the Javadocs to
an rc profile and the default build will now generate a binary distribution without the Javadocs.

Please update and rerun. Sorry for the confusion.

/niklas