incubator-ftpserver-dev mailing list archives

From Miguel Yepes Moyano <mye...@aplicatec.com>
Subject Re: Problems creating a ftp server: java.net.BindException: Permission denied
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:37:28 GMT
Hi! The problem has been solved. The daemon was launched using jsvc and
the root was who launchs it. The problem was located in jsvc, and has
been fixed modifying and recompiling it (it has a non desired call to
the function "set_caps"). The daemon runs well and creates the ftp
server on the port 21 as we want. Regards!