From Jonathan <>
Subject Flume checking for new files in a direcotry
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 19:06:06 GMT

I have been trying to find documentation on this use case but
I haven't found any yet. Is there a way to get flume to see when new files
are added to the directory instead of waiting for a file append? I am trying
to use flume with custom log files that are written to files at a set
interval. Would flume delete the files after it has processed them?

On a separate note is there a link where I can view the email history of
this group?

View raw message