From Bao Thai Ngo <baothai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: E2E mode with decorators
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:39:33 GMT
Hi,

As far as I understand ACK mechanism should work regardless any decorator
deployed at Collector as Mingje said. I developed and deployed several
plug-ins (decorators) that filter out events at Collector side and they work
well with ACK. Another thing I can suggest is: do not try to develop an ACK
events part in your decorator.

@Felix: Some advantages for deploying a decorator at collector side are:
- do not depend on agent side
- collect data we need and save other data for future needs (what we need is
just a small part of a very huge data)

just my 2cent.

~Thai