From Felix Giguere Villegas <felix.gigu...@mate1inc.com>
Subject Re: E2E mode with decorators
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:59:35 GMT
Maybe I'm missing something, but why don't you put your filtering Decorator
on the agent/source instead?

What's the point of sending those events all the way to the CollectorSink if
they're going to be filtered out in the end? The only reason I can see is if
the only place where you can easily determine which events to filter out IS
at the end of the flow, but I can't think of a reason why that would be the
case...

I don't know the answer to your specific question (and I'd be curious to
find out as well), so I'm sorry if my comment doesn't help :) ...

--
Felix