From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Metadata parsing
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 15:34:37 GMT
Lior,

Ah, good point, I mispoke.  Thanks for correcting me!

Unfortunately, you are correct,  flume currently can't do this
out-of-the-box.

It seems like a reasonable addition and would be gladly accepted patch if
someone were to implement it.  If you, Brian, or anyone else is  interested
in building this, let's move discussion about this to the
flume-dev@incubator.apache.org!

Thanks,
Jon.