From Jonathan Hsieh <>
Subject FLUME Jira status - pending import.
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 17:32:57 GMT
Hi all,

Both jira's (the old and the new) have been read-only for about a week now.
 At the moment, we're waiting for the volunteers at asf infra to perform the
import so, hopefully this should be ready soon.  Because the
cloudera.orgjira did not show email addresses, we preserved this
privacy by scrubbing
email addresses new jira. Please note because of this that any watches (auto
notifications) will likely need to be redone.

You can follow (and vote up) the issue here:

// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera

View raw message