From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: diskfailover
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 17:20:22 GMT
Hi Torsten,

Ideally, you would be using a agentDFOSink instead of the diskFailover.
  diskFailover decorator is used used internally with in it.  I've created a
page on the new wiki that talks about feature status and the intent of
certain sources and sinks.

Here's the feature status page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/FLUME/feature-status.html

Jon.