From Matthew Rathbone <matt...@foursquare.com>
Subject Re: nodes configuration is lost after master is restarted
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 20:52:54 GMT
 This happens to me a lot. It's random, sometimes it forgets, sometimes it remembers, I have
no idea why. I just make sure to keep a script for running the configurations back into the
master.

--
Matthew Rathbone
Foursquare | Software Engineer | Server Engineering Team

On Monday, August 29, 2011 at 5:11 AM, Lior Harel wrote:

> Hi All,
> I am running a single master with a few agents and a single collector, I noticed that
after restarting the flume master it seems to lost all previous configuration.
> I am running in ZBCS mode, without any changes to the default configuration. can you
help me making the configuration persistent?