incubator-flume-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: issues compiling trunk on a new clone
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2012 06:51:27 GMT
Change the javadoc goal from aggregate to aggregate-jar.  aggregate would normally be used
in the reporting section when creating the web site.  I am assuming that a javadoc jar is
what is desired. Otherwise I'm not sure what the intent of the aggregate goal is there.

Ralph