incubator-flume-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Sammer <>
Subject NG branch transitioning to reviews
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 04:31:41 GMT

It's that time where I think we should transition our rapid, free commit
process on the flume-728 branch to the previously agreed upon RTC (review
then commit) process[1]. I don't think this really requires a formal vote,
but I would ask that anyone with commit bit to please begin using Flume's
reviewboard instance[2]. If anyone feels differently, let's hash it out

Eric Sammer
twitter: esammer