incubator-flume-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mentors: SVN to JIRA integration for Flume?
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 16:42:50 GMT
Eric,

My apologies! I thought you set it up but was not able to find it on
Jenkins. But now that you pointed it out, I have deleted the job I
created yesterday, added flume-728 to the Flume view [1], and updated
its configuration to post to the JIRA.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/Flume/

Thanks,
Arvind