From Flex HDsign <f...@hdsign.nl>
Subject Softkeyboard padding?
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 14:36:04 GMT
Hello,

First I would like to say happy new year and thanks for Flex 4.9.0.

Secondly I would like to ask if it's possible in upcoming releases or maybe it already is
in this release to have some sort of padding between an Textinput control and the softkeyboard.

Like this:

<s:TextInput id="yes" softkeyboardPadding="100"/>

So that there will be a variable amount of space between the keyboard and the input.
If you now just use the mobile spark skinclass it will be on top of the softkeyboard witch
hides all my other inputs.

Offcourse we can go round this matter by doing all kind of funny stuff, but it slows down
my app.
Like softkeyboardactive and focusIn but I'm not a fan of that.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Swen van Zanten
Compuniek ICT Services

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad📱