From Scott Castle <scas...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flex Design view removed
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 18:20:31 GMT
Hi folks,
I know this list is for Apache Flex development, but as you're all
discussing Flash Builder, please permit me a tiny amount of off topic :)

As Alex said, we removed DV in order to give Apache Flex the room to
develop independently of Adobe.  For those of you who rely on DV, Flash
Builder 4.6 is still available (both for trial and for purchase).

Fb 4.6 download:
http://www.adobe.com/support/flex/downloads_updaters.html#flex4_6_trial

Regards,
- Scott Castle