From Abhishek Agrawal <abhishek....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex Design view removed
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 11:01:27 GMT
I don't remember when I last used the DV. But when I did, I remember I had
to restart eclipse (FB) after killing it due the memory hog of design mode
in complex component rendering.

But the fact remains, that for newbies, its one of the fastest way to pick
things up and learn.

On one hand removing DV has made our lives easier by not allowing team
members to use design mode and spoil the code quality (change 1 property
and the entire tag is rearranged), while on the other it has increased our
work on the training front for freshers.

Abhishek
amitosa.in