From Joseph Dov Kohan <Jko...@kramerel.com>
Subject RE: Flex Design view removed
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2012 07:44:10 GMT
I'm trying to unsubscribe several times and I continue to receive emails, please unsubscribe
NOW...

Joseph Dov Kohan
Flash and Flex developer
Kramer Electronics, Ltd.

Address: Jerusalem, Israel
Telephone: +972 2 6548593    Skype: YosiDov    E-mail: jkohan@kramerel.com

Web: www.kramerelectronics.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Antonio Guglielmo [mailto:antonioguglielmo@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 10:00 PM
To: flex-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Flex Design view removed

hence why my creative cloud never indicated I had to upgrade, now I have both, thanks.  All
I have to do now is add the SDK's to include a current version of air and I am set.

thanks and scout is really awesome too, so much info

Anthony

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Scott Castle <scastle@adobe.com> wrote:

> Oh, and one other note - unlike previous releases of Builder, Fb 4.7
> and Fb 4.6 can coexist on the same machine, so you'll be able to keep
> both environments active.
>
> On 12/13/12 10:36 AM, "Scott Castle" <scastle@adobe.com> wrote:
>
> >It's already commercially available :
> >http://www.adobe.com/products/flash-builder.html
> >

> >On 12/13/12 10:25 AM, "Antonio Guglielmo"
> ><antonioguglielmo@gmail.com>
> >wrote:
> >
> >>Scott,
> >>When is 4.7 going to release non beta?
> >>Anthony

> http://www.adobe.com/support/flex/downloads_updaters.html#flex4_6_tria

This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp Mail-SeCure for
the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.