From Flex <f...@hdsign.nl>
Subject Re: Flex Design view removed
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 07:46:26 GMT
Hi, well I have one problem with it. What about drag and drop a services on like say a datagrid
or a list. It is easy to type without de designview but it was damn easy with the designview

Gegards

Swen van zanten
Compuniek Bedrijfsautomatisering

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 13 dec. 2012 om 08:48 heeft rafique gilani <rafique.gilani@gmail.com> het volgende
geschreven:

> Hi,
> Design View was always good to have feature and more for immediate temporary preview
...  I doubt developers even used it extensively off late , non the less if you were dependent
on design view for some thing and you see a no go doing what you where then you can post it
here and we can discuss that ..

> On Dec 13, 2012, at 12:59 PM, Devesh Mishra wrote:
>
>> So, you want to say that it is not possible to make a generic FB with design view
that will be supported by all SDK OR FB has been initially implemented in that way only ?

Limited, unless specifically indicated to that effect. Mastek Limited does not accept any
responsibility or liability for it. This e-mail and attachments (if any) transmitted with
it are confidential and/or privileged and solely for the use of the intended person or entity
to which it is addressed. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for the presence
of computer viruses. It is the responsibility of the recipient to run the virus check on e-mails
and attachments before opening them. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly delete
this e-mail from desktop and server.