From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Flex Design view removed
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:30:49 GMT

On 12/13/2012 3:32 AM, Devesh Mishra wrote:
> I am agree with Swen. He has given only one example here, but there are so many things
which will be difficult now from a developer point of view without DV.

  The bulk of developers never use design view.  I know I don't.

  I do not expect Adobe to step to fill the void; however if you want
Apache Flex to take up the charge, there are two ways:

1) Open a bug / feature request in the Jira bug base and get a lot of
people to vote on it
2) Build one yourself--possibly offering to donate that code to Apache
Flex.

  The second is more preferable.

--
Jeffry Houser