From Irssildur Mr <irssil...@outlook.com>
Subject Confused by the description of Flex on the page
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 15:34:35 GMT
Hi!

I've been searching for days across the internet and I couldn't find anything about what I've
read on http://incubator.apache.org/flex/ .

I have a problem with this sentence: "Flex applications can be deployed to the ubiquitous
Adobe® Flash® Player in the browser, Adobe® AIR™ on desktop and mobile or to native Android™,
IOS™, QNX®, Windows® or Mac® applications."

The problem is, that I can't find anything releated of developing native applications for
Windows, Mac, iOS, Android with Flex. Anything I found is just Native Extensions which are
obviously not "deploying to Native Windows Application". Or that sentence doesn't mean that
Flex can be compiled to a Native Application, but Flex can be compiled (as a Component or
something) into a native C#, or whatever app?

Please, give me some information about this, because it's really annoying.

Thanks,
Irssildur