From Abhishek Agrawal <abhishek....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refuled affection for Flex by visiting the ApacheCon Europe
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 05:01:51 GMT
I 200% agree.
I attended a Mobile Dev Summit a couple of weeks back, where people talked
heavily about HTML 5. One speaker even suggested I abandon all my products
in Flex and rewrite them from ground up in HTML5.

When it came to the pros and cons of HTML 5 and its so called "new
features", I felt like sitting in the 90s era. It felt like "Oh my god!
People still didn't have these features in non-flex world! How in the world
did they survive so long..."

Nice to see your mail.

Regards
Abhishek