From Russell Warren <r...@perspexis.com>
Subject Re: Embedded fonts, mixed FTE/Textfield components, and embedAsCFF
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2012 01:02:17 GMT
> I believe descendant and/or id selectors can be used for this.  It depends
> on what you are trying to achieve.

Aha!  "descendant selectors" is the magic term I needed to know and look
up.  Thanks!  I was unaware of that way of targeting styles before.

To leave a working example for future reference, this works perfectly when
I set styleName="dense" on the List (or whatever) I want to set the styles
on the itemRenderer for:

.dense s|LabelItemRenderer {
    paddingLeft: 1;
    paddingTop: 1;