From haseeb ahmed <lalama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refuled affection for Flex by visiting the ApacheCon Europe
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 06:10:31 GMT
me too. i tried html few times in last six months. never get feel of it.
working in flex is for sure fun. but gradually i m moving more n more to
as3 for even gui work. minimal comps and extended minimal comps will be my
future best friends (it seems atleast)..
thanks for sharing knowledge / feelings..
regards,lala

--
regards,
lala