From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Confused by the description of Flex on the page
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 15:46:32 GMT
Hi,

You could have a look at
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/air/build/WSfffb011ac560372f709e16db131e43659b9-
8000.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Irssildur Mr [mailto:irssildur@outlook.com]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 4:35 PM
To: flex-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Confused by the description of Flex on the page

Hi!

I've been searching for days across the internet and I couldn't find
anything about what I've read on http://incubator.apache.org/flex/ .

I have a problem with this sentence: "Flex applications can be deployed to
the ubiquitous Adobe® Flash® Player in the browser, Adobe® AIR™ on desktop
and mobile or to native Android™, IOS™, QNX®, Windows® or Mac®
applications."

The problem is, that I can't find anything releated of developing native
applications for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android with Flex. Anything I found is
just Native Extensions which are obviously not "deploying to Native Windows
Application". Or that sentence doesn't mean that Flex can be compiled to a
Native Application, but Flex can be compiled (as a Component or something)
into a native C#, or whatever app?

Please, give me some information about this, because it's really annoying.

Thanks,
Irssildur