From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: any one tried using flex 4.8 sdk with adobe air 3.3 or 3.4 sdk
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 00:46:12 GMT
if you want to do it simple, choose the link you shown, the only thing is,
you will not be able to understand what you have, do it by yourself and you
will...
Enjoy and welcome anyway...still here to help

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Mark Line
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 3:37 PM
To: flex-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: any one tried using flex 4.8 sdk with adobe air 3.3 or 3.4 sdk

If you just wanted to use the latest and greatest of everything I noticed
via twitter today that someone has bundled Flex 4.6 and air 3.5 (although
I'm not sure if it’s the apache release of Flex or the Adobe one) in a nice
handy download:
http://www.swfgeek.net/2012/11/07/combined-version-of-the-flex-4-6-and-air-3
-5-sdk-for-the-lazy-ones/

Cheers