From Arvind I K Chari <arv...@anyaservices.com>
Subject how to switch b/w spark skins at runtime+via XML
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:26:08 GMT
Hello again,

once I create multiple Spark Skins, how do I switch from one skin to
another, in a running app? -- something like a template switcher, where the
user viewing the flex app chooses a color, and the spark skin is
immediately changed to the skin of that color (I would have already created
the skin...). And can I store this skin template value in an XML? So that
the end user can simply change this param in XML to change the design of
the flex app?

Yours Sincerely,
Arvind.