From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Flexmojos 6.x + FDK Mavenizer finished
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 10:21:39 GMT
Hi guys,

First of all, sorry for posting this to both the Flexmojos and this list, but I think it could
be interesting here too.

Sorry for me being a little overloaded in the last weeks, but I have been working hard on
my Flex SDK Mavenizer and the Flexmojos 6.x branch. After more than one month of full time
work (if a add all up) we are ready to go.
I just contributed the code for the Generator to Apache Flex and it's available for download
at: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/utilities/trunk/mavenizer/
In a few hours I think that will have an updated README.txt explaining how to use it ;-)

Flexmojos 6.x is currently available in my Github Repo at https://github.com/chrisdutz/flexmojos
but I will push those changes back to Velos repo soon. Just if you want to start testing,
give it a go :-) Really hoping on some feedback. All Flexmojos versions before 6.x will not
work 100% with the FDKs generated by the Generator, as I took the opportunity to fix a few
issues with the generated artifacts that were making my life harder, but make them incompatible
with older Flexmojos versions.

Additionally you might be interested that rP and I were really busy on the new Confluence
at https://flexmojos.atlassian.net/wiki/display/FLEXMOJOS/Home
Now most of the content of the old Sonatype wiki is available at the new destination and I
merged in all of my finished documents from my companies Wiki from https://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/display/PUBLIC/Flexmojos+Section.
Currently we are working on updating the content on those pages, but a lot has already been
done. So give it a try and give us some feedback at what you think and where things have to
be corrected. Really looking forward to turning off all of the old sites so the web is not
polluted with outdated information, so if you're looking for information, you'll be guided
to the most recent source.

So much for now,
      Chris

[ C h r i s t o f e r  D u t z ]