From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Refuled affection for Flex by visiting the ApacheCon Europe
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 07:14:16 GMT
Well I doubt there is any difference in "security".

After Apache taking over, I think the only thing that would actually kill Flex would be Adobe
giving up on the Flash Player.
With their latest plans for making money with game developers that use the flash runntime,
Idoubt they will give up this too soon.

Chris

[ C h r i s t o f e r  D u t z ]

C-Ware IT-Service