From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Refuled affection for Flex by visiting the ApacheCon Europe
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 13:58:19 GMT
Well so I was listening to the JavaEE track of the ApacheCon Europe today and this sort of
refuled my affection for building web applications with Flex.

While the speakers were demonstrating solutions to major HTML+JS webapp-problems, I realized
that since switching to Flex I, never had any of these problems. Not because Flex actively
solved the problem, but usually the concept didn't let the problem occur in the first place.
And some other features are so old in Flex that I sort of didn't get excited when hearing
that the HTML+JS frameworks now finally support them.

Sometimes going to these conferences simply makes you remember the things you would have to
deal with, if you didn't use Flex :)

Really looking forward to Justins talk on Flex :)

Chris

[ C h r i s t o f e r  D u t z ]

C-Ware IT-Service
Inhaber