From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flex Application not loggin in Mozilla FIrefox
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 06:24:47 GMT
I don’t think attachments work well.  Does the Alert have enough of the details?  You may
need to use the debugger to get all of the details.

On 10/2/12 11:22 PM, "Athul K" <athultheprince@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Team,

Please find the attachment.

ThIs is the error popup(Alert.show given to display the fault) which I get when I try to login
through firefox.
This works well when I to login thru other browsers as mentioned below.

Since am not new to this Flex framework I donno every corners of this.
Please give a resolution for this.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Regards
Athul K

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Neil Huyton <neil.huyton@gmail.com> wrote:
Is Firefox caching an older swf? Try clearing your cache if you haven't
already.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team