From Alain Ekambi <jazzmatad...@gmail.com>
Subject Announcing Flash4j 3.0 Beta
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 20:16:27 GMT
Hello Folks,

I m proud to announce the Beta release of our Java API for the Flash
platform: Flash4j 3.0.
In this release we added support for the latest release of Flex and other
goodies like Starling, GTween, Alive PDF etc...
We also implemented a brand new "Flex Explorer" based on the new API (See
attached files).

If you are a Java Developer looking  to leverage the Flash platform for
amazing  Rich Internet Applications or webbased Games this can be for you.

To see what s new in this release please visit :
http://www.emitrom.com/flash4j-beta

Like always feedbacks are very welcome.

Cheers,

Alain