From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I inspect the contents of FaultEvent.fault.content
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 04:31:29 GMT
I am using AMFPHP + RemoteObject in an AIR app.  Some times the PHP service
returns an error, I get a cryptic message in faultevent.fault.faultString
like: "Delivery In Doubt", but in reality it is an error in the PHP code.
 When I look at the service call in Fiddler/Network monitor, I can see the
actual error message.  Is there any way I could access this error message
in the flex app?

I looked at FaultEvent.fault.content, but it is of type 'Object' and I dont
know what the real type is and how to convert it to a readable error
message.

Any idea how I can inspect the value of FaultEvent.fault.content?

Thanks,
Om