From Dahn Maier <d...@maierinc.com>
Subject Re: Flex Application not loggin in Mozilla FIrefox
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 11:09:21 GMT
Are you sure your Firefox browser is not in offline mode? I've had that
happen before (it puts itself in offline mode after a failed attempt to
access the internet - ie NetConnection.Call.Failed). Make sure you can
reach other websites before trying to log in again from Firefox.

Dahn

--
Dahn Maier
Maier Inc.

This transmission is intended solely for the person or organization to whom
it is addressed and it may contain privileged and confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy, distribute or
take any action in reliance on it. If you believe you received this
transmission in error please notify the sender.