From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Loading Flex Themes
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 07:20:44 GMT
I have a (Flex 4) app in which I need to load different theming based on some choice made before
the app is loaded at runtime. I know I can set the theming using styleManager.loadStyleDeclaration()
and specify the correct theme using Flashvars, but I'm trying to figure out how to load the
correct theme initially. I don't want the app to open with one appearance and then switch
to another. To further complicate matters, I'd like to only load the theme that was specified,
as the number of themes can become quite large and I don't want to load extra assets unnecessarily.

Ideas?

Harbs