From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Loading Flex Themes
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 14:03:33 GMT
I have a loader application that only displays a label while initializing the skin. In this
state the application asks the server, which skin module to load and then loads the module
using styleManager.loadStyleDeclaration it displays the type and the percentage in the label.
As soon as the style module is loaded I switch to the normal application state and all's good.

Chris

Von: Harbs [harbs.lists@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012 08:20
An: flex-users@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Loading Flex Themes

I have a (Flex 4) app in which I need to load different theming based on some choice made
before the app is loaded at runtime. I know I can set the theming using styleManager.loadStyleDeclaration()
and specify the correct theme using Flashvars, but I'm trying to figure out how to load the
correct theme initially. I don't want the app to open with one appearance and then switch
to another. To further complicate matters, I'd like to only load the theme that was specified,
as the number of themes can become quite large and I don't want to load extra assets unnecessarily.

Ideas?

Harbs