From "Mark Line" <markl...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Flex Application not loggin in Mozilla FIrefox
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 07:10:24 GMT
Could you maybe put the source on dropbox or similar so we can see the code?

-----Original Message-----
From: Athul K [mailto:athultheprince@gmail.com]
Sent: 03 October 2012 07:30
To: flex-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Flex Application not loggin in Mozilla FIrefox

I dont have any option to use the debugger.

Please find the error details

*faultCode:Client.Error.MessageSend *
*faultString:'Send failed' *
*faultDetail:'Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed: *
*HTTP: Failed: url: 'http://localhost:8080/clv-web-0.3/messageBroker/amf''*

I dont have an option to use debugger.
Dont know if it can be implemented to check the same.

Thanks and Regards
Athul K

--
Thanks and Regards