From Franck Wolff <franck.wo...@graniteds.org>
Subject Re: Java -> AS3 Code generation tools
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 13:36:55 GMT
I can confirm what Chris just said:

   1. Gas3 (and the all GraniteDS platform) is released under the LGPL v2
   license.
   2. The generated code is yours and doesn't have to be open-source.
   3. You can write your own templates and these templates doesn't have to
   be open-source either.
   4. Flexmojos integrates Gas3 and you can "mavenize" the generation
   process.

Franck Wolff - Granite Data Services Inc.

PS: GraniteDS has far more features than BlazeDS, you're welcome if you
want to use the all platform.