From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: An official mavenized SDK ?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:25:08 GMT
Great news Chris you've been able to make it compatible with FU 4.1, btw,
does FU 4.1 stand in an official repo now ? (we putted it manually in our
own one).

I'm really interesting by your FDK generator, is it very different than the
way I indicated here:
http://markmail.org/search/?q=%5Borg.apache.incubator.flex-dev%5D++webdouble
fx+install+maven#query:%5Borg.apache.incubator.flex-dev%5D%20%20webdoublefx%
20install%20maven+page:1+mid:rh3o3dvfberd7l2r+state:results ?

And sorry, I didn't get what you want me to do exactly :P

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de [mailto:christofer.dutz@c-ware.de]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 5:58 PM
To: flex-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: AW: An official mavenized SDK ?

Hi Frederic,

I recently pushed my flexunit changes back to trunk so Flexmojos 5.x and 6.x
should be compatable with Flexunit 4.1 ...
If I understand it correctly flexunit 4.2 will the the flexunit version
under the hood of Apache? I guess migrating should be pretty simple. If you
could open an issue in https://flexmojos.atlassian.net/ for that and attach
a sample project similar to the one in
https://flexmojos.atlassian.net/browse/FLEXMOJOS-872 it would make my life a
lot easier :-)

Regarding the FDK generator I was working on ... I won't be able to do much
this week but hopefully I will spare some time to continue my work on this
in the next 2 weeks. As soon as I sorted out the issues with that and with
Flexmojos 6.x support of them, I will contribute the code of the generator
to Apache Flex ... hopefully the guys will start to publish them, but at
least you should be able to generate your own FDKs then.

Chris