From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Mustella Update: Test results
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 15:21:28 GMT

On 8/10/12 7:46 AM, "Carol Frampton" <cframpto@adobe.com> wrote:

> The should all pass on Flex 4.6.  Remember we had to change the fonts and
> lots of the images so the tests are different.  Bitmaps may have to be
> updated.
Actually, you should get the same results if you use Adobe Flex 4.6 against
what is in Apache Flex SVN for mustella because test media was changed and
not all tests were fixed.

Before we released, we ran the Adobe Flex 4.6 mustella tests that had
un-donatable media against Apache Flex 4.8 and everything passed.

> The donation was done before this process was completed since people said
> they wanted mustella sooner rather than later.
And so, we are looking for everyone's help in fixing up the tests so they
all run (although there could be some bad tests in there).

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team