From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Multiple ways of generating objects.
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 17:58:16 GMT

On 8/7/12 8:44 AM, "João Fernandes" <joaopedromartinsfernandes@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Alex, so my next question is, would it be possible to change mx
> containers to work similar to spark infrastructure? Or would it require too
> much work?
We could add another code path for generating children in containers.
Actually, I had prototyped exactly such a thing to go into the Falcon
compiler.  It did not use the Spark way either.  It was one way to unify
both worlds.  There's less need for it now since future FBs won't include an
MXML code model, but maybe we can put it in anyway.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team