From jude <flexcapaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mobile List - Performance Question
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 04:05:47 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Just throwing out a few ideas. Have you modified the Label or Icon
ItemRenderers or are they stock? What options do you have set in the layout
of the List? Is contentJustify used? Do you have a lot of styles defined?
You could also turn off autoDrawbackground but that may not do much.

If you've overridden the data setter then test to see if the data is not
already the same. You could also try substituting the list with a DataGroup
or turning the vertical scroll policy to on rather than auto.

I think the best bet is to set useVirtualLayout to false if possible. I
think as far as where or how to speed up the List that would probably be in
the Layout (VerticalLayout & HorizontalLayout) classes as well as the
ItemRenderers.