From Daniel Ruiz <daniel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mobile List - Performance Question
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 20:15:48 GMT
Hi,

Good point. I came across different codes on how to measure FPS, in many
different sites and blogs. But they all use getTimer.

I have no idea what else I could really use to measure performance -
neither what they used - but IconItemRenderer with just 200 elements, no
Icons, just a simple label running on GPU mode hits 60 fps. (thou CPU mode
even the simplest case is 50 fps scrolling..)

I will slowly add piece by piece and try to figure out what I'm doing
wrong.. =)

D.