From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mobile List - Performance Question
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 22:53:12 GMT
On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 5:20 PM, Daniel Ruiz <daniel.ruiz@gmail.com> wrote:

> What I'm looking for is a solid 60 FPS while scrolling (IconItemRenderer)
> which won't go down at all no matter how fast the user scrolls.

I can tell you with my experiments I have not seen this level of
performance. Usually there is some performance hit when using Flex. The
question is always is the hit within acceptable levels. If you have to hit
60 FPS no questions asked then your only option may be native. And even
then you'd have to do extra work to keep your list items as light as
possible.

List scrolling no matter the endpoint is a heavy operation.

--
Jonathan Campos