From Gary Griswold <g...@shortsands.com>
Subject Re: What is the general perception of Apache Flex and Flash in mid 2012?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:49:54 GMT
Hi,

I am the sole software developer of a small publisher and I do that as a volunteer.  It is
not feasible that I would also contribute to the Flex project, but the author of this last
'rant' works at Google.  If Google is permitting you to work on Flex then the rest of us who
use Flex are greatly indebted to you.

But are you suggesting that those who are unable to contribute should have no voice in the
process?

Gary