From Gary Griswold <g...@shortsands.com>
Subject Re: What is the general perception of Apache Flex and Flash in mid 2012?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 16:43:06 GMT
OK, I will unsubscribe.  My plan is to continue development in Flex with my current project
over the next 12 months, and then see the status of things and decide what to do.  It is much
more feasible for me to buy Sencha's Flex to JS translator than it is to spend time doing
source code development.

Gary

On Jun 27, 2012, at 12:37 PM, Jeffry Houser wrote:

> On 6/27/2012 11:49 AM, Gary Griswold wrote:
>> But are you suggesting that those who are unable to contribute should have no voice
in the process?

> I didn't read anything on the list that made me suggest someone said that.  However,
I am willing to say that.  If you want a vote in what goes into the Flex SDK: