From "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthm...@on3solutions.com>
Subject [RT] What is the general perception of Apache Flex and Flash in mid 2012?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:28:23 GMT
> I'm currently at Velocity in Santa Clara and have heard repeated derisive laughter from
large audiences of IT operations folk whenever Flash has been mentioned by a presenter.

Step #1: Open up an HTML5 canvass
Step #2: Start developing in Flex
Step #3: Compile to run on the various platforms & devices.
Step #4: deliver your app that is .05% HTML5 and 99.95% in Flex

Viola! An HTML5 app that looks beautiful and runs everywhere! My point is - How would your
group of chortling morons know the difference?