From <m...@adylnet.com.br>
Subject Re: What is the general perception of Apache Flex and Flash in mid 2012?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 23:50:57 GMT
Hello guys

    Sorry if I missundertood but, what I think, the point of discuss it
was just to have some more information in the website about what's going
on, from somebody from the dev-list.
     Think about. A new developer start to choose if should use flex or
other framework. He enter at Apache Flex website. What have there that will
make this new developer choose flex instead of other framework? Or even a
flex developer looking if should keep going or not.
     Maybe just some lines telling what's going on, once a week, that
doesn't take more than 2 minutes to write, will help a lot of "users" to
have a resume of dev-list.
     I know (developer for free + need to make marketing) is taff, but
this is the world.
     I notice this month you guys start to add the month news. This is a
really great thing.

thanks
** sorry my bad english =)

Thiago Maia